Monday, March 2, 2009

MR. BARON

Mr. Spencer Baron has apparently taken a new position sitting on my sciatica nerve. VERY SPECIAL. It hurts. Hopefully this just means he is trying to get in position for his grand entrance into this world. I am not sleeping anymore and feeling icky again. Also having trouble finding ANYTHING that is long enough to cover this belly. Mercy sakes. Can you tell someone is about ALL DONE!!! I put on a maternity warmup suit today and Austin looked at me and said, "Mama, you look like you are in workout clothes. You look like a boy." Then he started laughing. Guess you can't wear warmup suits with lines down the sides of the legs unless you are a boy. It is time to have a baby when your other children are making fun of the way you look and happen to be 5 years and younger.
Last night we had some real EXCITEMENT at the house. John and Austin were in the kitchen bound and determined to make us a chinese dinner. They made homeade chicken fried rice, egg drop soup and mini egg rolls. Well, about halfway into the process I started screaming from the living room. I had the laundry going and all of the sudden saw and heard water gushing from the laundry room out onto the hardwood floor in the living room and heading straight for the stairs. When I say gushing, I literally mean GUSHING. I was just screaming John get out here, there is water everywhere. Help!! Help!! Poor guy probably thought my water broke. Well, about 24 towels later we had the water cleaned up. LOVELY!! Apparently a pipe and tube separated and water just started coming out. Luckily John was home because it would have been a total disaster had he not been. OH, DON'T WORRY, THE DRAMA DIDN'T MESS UP THERE SPECIAL DINNER FOR THERE LADIES. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE. Thank you boys!!!

1 comment:

The W. D's said...

I think you need to post another pic. of that big belly! I remember feeling the same way. NOTHING fit. I even got bigger clothes and my gut still hung out the bottom. It won't be long.