Mom and I went to the doctor this morning and we are finally making some progress!!! He says I am 1 to 2 centimeters and would be suprised if I make it to my appt. on Thursday. Seemed to think it would be tonight or tomorrow. Let's hope he is right. We left the appt., picked up the kids from school, had lunch and then off to IKEA for some good walking. We were walking for 2 hours and had contractions consistently right at 5 minutes apart. Whew-hew. At 4 we decided it would be good for me to rest a bit. They have obviously slowed down since resting but, Hey they must have done something. So, more walking we will do.
I am getting so excited to meet this sweet little man of mine and to see what he looks like. It is so strange to love someone so much that you haven't even seen yet. Hopefully we will have pictures of him to share with you tomorrow.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yea...keep us posted-i can't wait! We mailed you guys something on Saturday and the post office said 7-10 days! So...I'm sorry if our stuff is late.
YEA!!! Keep a walking! I walked 3 miles and Morgan was born that night! Miss you guys.
Love you so much Jen! Can't wait til little Spencer makes is appearance!!
Post a Comment