Monday, March 23, 2009

SOME FUN!!!!

My mom's best friend(Annie-Anne to us) and my friend Jill have been sending some uplifting messages for us to get a giggle while we wait and wonder. I though I would share. I hope everyone enjoys them. Thank you so so much Annie-Anne and Jill. It makes me smile everytime I read these. The first two are from Annie Anne and the 3rd is from Jill.

Spencer, Spencer Where are You?
> 9 months in the oven
> We've been waitin what can we do..
>
> Spencer, Spencer it's time to come out.
> 9 months in the over
> You've baked enough, no doubt!
>
> Spencer, Spencer your Mom is going to pop.
> 9 months in the oven
> This has got to STOP!


Austin an Annabelle are you there?
> Mom's having a baby
> Will he have curly hair?
>
> He's waiting to meet you
> He loves you already
> When he comes home will you fix him spaghetti?
>
> If he cries and takes up Mom's time
> Dont get jealous
> Remember that all will be fine.
>
> Teach him and love him
> Because family is best.
> Spencer is coming now go and get some rest.

Dear wee little Spencer baby
You're makin' your momma crazy
Your Nonnie wants snuggles
Your Big Brother is befuddled
so let's make this arrival more hasty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Pembertons are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spencer! I check your blog daily and I feel your pain, as all 3 of my girls were.....overdue.
Can't wait to see pics of him!!