Sunday, March 8, 2009

THE BELLY 38 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS




For all of you who keep asking for a belly pic. I just urge you to look at your own risk. For those who haven't had babies yet, don't let it scare you. This is the 3rd and still not normal for most people. I just seem to stick out like a torpedo. Or as Mom and John say a boob. So, here you go!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE it and I think you look great! Thanks for posting! Baby Spencer- We've seen the last belly shot that we expect to see. Please make your debut, the Baileys are patiently waiting!

We 4 King said...

Ahh man!You look awsome!! It totally does look like a boob! At least ur gain ALL in your belly. If i could carry a baby like you and loose the fat as quick as u do..I'd have 3 more. =) Your lucky!