Sunday, July 27, 2008

Song From Vacation Bible School

This is a video of Austin and Belle singing one of the songs he learned at VBS. He has since taught it to Belle and they do this over and over all day long. There of course are many other songs but this is Austin's favorite. Now when I turned on the video they didn't sing much but at least you get the arm movements. Austin acts so funny when we get him in front of the camera. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliot loved watching her buddies! She was just giggling when they were singing. Then she said "Where's their house?!" I thinks she wants to go play :-)

AWOL Mommy said...

Ok, I love the way Austin sways his hips during the instrumental interlude! And, Jen you sing beautifully!

G Niemi said...

Good job, Annabelle and Austin! That was beautiful! (and great singing jen) Please video some more of your singing and dancing.

We need to hook up the web cam so i can see you guys. Hey, maybe you could talk john into doing a video for me:) I would love to see him too.

I love you guys!!! xoxo