



We took the kids to the golf course Sunday. They were having a family day there and unlimited range balls for children. Well, they have begged us to go back everyday since then. Belle did well hitting the ball but needed help most of the time. I must say she looked pretty stinkin cute though. Austin on the other hand I don't think missed a single ball. Hope you enjoy the video. Here are some pics as well.


2 comments:
Austin & John need to be here so they can go play golf with Beau....He needs to get those things out and use them after the money he spent on them.....I think he has played with the twice.
Austin is amazing!! I am so proud of him tell him to remember his aunt keesee when he makes that first million from golf! I love you Jen heard the good news on the heartbeat so exciting, another wonderful bartholomew child I can't wait to see how freaking cute this one will be love you so much and hope you start to feel better thru the pregnancy soon!
Post a Comment