
A sickness I thought was from the "olden days"!! HA!! Well, poor Belle got a rash and had a low fever on Saturday. The rash was on her upper back and chest and didn't look to bad. Well, by the next day it was covering her entire body. Then, around lunch time she threw up. Well, I was obviously very worried. I called our nurse hotline and she said from what I had told her it sounded like I should be able to take care of it at home. We got her in to the doctor on Monday and she thinks it is Scarlet Fever. She said it is a strain of strep throat. She did a throat culture and it came back negative. But, she said there were so many other symptoms that she wants to go ahead and treat her for it. So, she is on antibiotics for 10 days.
I started writing this a few days ago and never finished. Belle has been on the antibiotics for 4 days now and is doing much better. She seems like herself now. Poor baby was really sick. I am so tired of all this sickness lately. I am praying that Austin won't get it now. Here is a picture of her today. It is so nice to have MY BELLE back. I hate when they feel so awful. They just aren't themselves.
Austin is doing awesome. He has been in Vacation Bible School all week and is just loving it. I will have videos to upload tomorrow because they are doing a little program for us. He just loves all of the singing and raises his hand to answer questions in front of everyone in the auditorium. Blows me away, he is usually pretty shy. Hopefully he will perform when the camera is on.


1 comment:
Scarlet Fever?! Gnarly, poor girl. I think that continent is full of germs, what is going to happen to my clan when we get there in September? Glad she is feeling better.
Post a Comment