Not much to report. We haven't done to much this week. The kids and I have been shopping for Ryland and Brody's birthdays. Trying to find some neat German toys for them. I took Belle to school on Wednesday and they had a sign on the door stating that one of the children from her class had come down with the chicken pox. So, she had been exposed. Luckily, she had the immunization but i think she has only had one and my neighbor said her kids got the chicken pox after they had the shot. I guess they have to have two of them in order to be sure. Well, they called the house today to say another kid now has it. So, I am wondering if it is to late to get the second at this point or to go ahead and get it. I am going to take her Monday and find out. I suppose if she does get them it wouldn't be a bad case.
Today the kids and I went through Austin's room and got rid of some stuff and really tried to get it organized. We had a thrift store bag and a trash bag. It looks so much better. Poor guy just has the smallest room EVER.
Hopefully I will have some good pictures tomorrow. We are going to a wine festival and then to a beer festival on Sunday.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Garrett had a little girl in his class with the chicken pox, but he never got them. She sat right by him. He has only had one shot, but will not be getting the other...i will email you about that.
Post a Comment