Friday, July 11, 2008

Hectic Week

I still have a lot of pictures to put on this blog. Hopefully I will get them on here before Sunday. I need to show our pictures from France last Sunday. We are a bit behind do to a hectic week. Monday afternoon Austin threw up. Thankfully it was just one time but we were wondering if there would be more. It was really strange, he threw up at 3 in the afternoon, went to sleep in our bed right after and slept until 6 or 6:30, then woke up and said he was starving and wanted dinner. We told him no and he insisted. After a half hour of urging him to wait and him crying we decided to let him. He ate a ton and was perfectly fine. So wierd.
The next morning we woke up bright and early and drove to Landstuhl Hospital for me to get my skin cancer removed from my back. For those who don't know, I had a biopsy done on a mole in May and it came back as cancer. The doc was kind enough to call on my 30th birthday to give me the news. Anyways I had it removed on Tuesday. It is pretty gross looking right now but I really haven't had much pain. Took tylenol the day it was done and that was it. My reason for sharing this info is to urge everyone to PLEASE WEAR SUNSCREEN!!!!!
Today we went back to the indoor play place and the kids wore themselves out! They had a blast. We went with my friend and her four kids and her niece who is here visiting. They played until they could hardly take it any more. Hope everyone is doing great.

2 comments:

ashleigha said...

excuses, excuses....you know you have plenty of time to sit at the computer and blog. haha. Sorry for the rough week, glad to see that others have them too.

AWOL Mommy said...

we are so going to join you in child-wear-out at an indoor playground when we get there!