Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just The Beginning

John got a taste of what it is going to be like as Annabelle gets older and really starts liking boys. She HAD to leave the table at lunch today to get a picture from the playroom. She comes back with this photo. Under the photo, I have written what she said. Then the next photo with the story that goes along with it. All I have to say is Heaven Help John AND the boy Annabelle first falls in love with. For those who do not know, Brady is Annabelle's little boyfriend. He is my friend Jen's little boy. They used to live in the same building as us here in Germany. She is going to be heartbroken when she realizes he is moving halfway around the world from us very very soon. We will sob together.She is certain they are getting married.

"Daddy, this is a rainbow when me and Brady are getting married. And when I'm having my baby in my tummy."

" This is me and Brady going to the hospital." Austin asks, "Who got hurt Annabelle?" She then continues. "Nobody I am getting my baby out of my tummy."

4 comments:

ashleigha said...

hahaha....too funny!!!!! I am sure Beau's day is to come too. I feel for our husbands!

The W. D's said...

oh my goodness! That is too much! Elliot doesn't have the slightest about the stuff yet :-)

Lauren Brown said...

oh.my.gosh. That is just about the funniest thing I have read all day!! Love her!

Jennifer said...

Tears are flowing. After watching him brush her hair on Saturday... this is just awful.