Annabelle had her 4 year old check up today. She was such a good girl and even handled her shots well. She went into the room really brave and did well until the 4th shot when she cried big crocodile tears. There was no yelling, the tears just started flowing. The best news about it is she doesn't have anymore shots until she is 11 years old. That is 7 years. Woohoo!!!! I took her out to lunch afterwards. Here are her stats:
37 lbs.
40 inches tall.
Spencer had his 9 month check up last week and he is also doing really great. Here are his stats:
18 lbs. 9 oz.
27.36 inches
head cir. 47 cm.
He is now climbing. Oh my goodness is he busy. I put him on the ground and he immediately crawls over to something he isn't supposed to get near. He stops right before he gets there looks at us and grins. Or, he pulls up on something and starts cruising. He has let go a few times but isn't standing for a long period of time yet, just a few seconds. He can walk with a push toy put isn't walking on his own yet. Hopefully he will wait a little bit longer for that. He is eating everything.
Best of all, I think he has an amazing smile. I especially love his sweet dimple on his left cheek. Oh my, it is so so sweet.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you have 3 healthy kids!!! Way to go Annabelle being such a big girl!!! By the way I hate shots, why they cant they give that stuff by mouth??? Annabelle weighs as much as Garrett!!! I am hoping he is taking a growing spurt, he is eating like a horse these days:)
Post a Comment