Spencer got his second tooth yesterday. It is his bottom right. One side of it has popped through the gum. He has tried to bite me a few times but it doesn't seem to be a trend so far. Hopefully he won't be A BITER. I don't think he will but we will see.
We have been Winter cleaning around here and it feels really good. It is frustrating how messy the house gets by organizing and cleaning out closets and drawers but it is so nice when it is done. Might be a while until I finish but we are well on our way.
I have really enjoyed having the kids and John home over the holidays. Well, he has still been working but a little bit less. Two 4 day weekends in a row. We have had so many nights of just hanging out playing games and even days of staying in jammies until late and playing with new toys and watching movies. I LOVE THESE DAYS! Oh yes, we have had some good days of snow also which is always fun. Hoping for a few more at least so we can go sledding on "the hill" at the commisary.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Little Spencer is growiing up way too fast! I hear ya on the Winter Cleaning. I think I have been cleaning closets, drawers and boxes since Beau left!!!! Something seems like it has always gotten in the way and I havent finished yet!!!!! But I have 2 months until he comes home, so I have got to step it up and get things in order!!!!
Post a Comment