I updated some videos on Dropshots today. Just look on the right side of the blog. You will have to scroll down some but it should say My Videos and then have a link under it. One of them is of Spencer walking with a push toy. I am just amazed by this childs progress. He is like a big kid stuck in a baby body. He got the toy in the mail today from John's sister Cynthia and her husband. I put it together and he pulled up on it and off he went.
I have a lot of videos and pictures to post but this is at least a start. I will also give you my favorite picture for now. By the way, Spencer was 9 months on the 26th of December.
The Christmas videos should be on there too, of the kids coming upstairs to see what Santa brought them. Then one of them using there new gifts(BIKES). They really enjoyed Christmas this year and it has been a lot of fun watching them really start grasping the reality of what Christmas really is. They kept telling people that it was baby Jesus' birthday.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment