Monday, December 7, 2009

SPENCER BARON UPDATE






I just want to give a quick Spencer update. I realize how terrible I have been about updating and will try to get caught up as soon as possible. But for now, here is a Spencer Baron update.

Spencer is a very busy baby. He is 8 months old and is all over the place. At 6 months he was doing a really cute crawl we called the inchworm b/c he would lift his bottom up and then crawl like an inchworm. Well, 7 months came along and the boy got moving. Now that we have hit 8 months he is pulling up on everything in his path and even went from a case of coke to the refrigerator Saturday night. He acts like he is trying to go from a crawl to standing. I am not really thrilled about this childs lack of caution. He is a DAREDEVIL to say the least. Opens cabinets and drawers, pulls up pieces of our wood floor and tries to eat them. I must say I love watching him explore! He is just to cute.

Speaking of eating, he is a great eater. He weighs 18 lbs. now. We have been trying to muscle through a Horrible case of mastitis due to the fact that he now sucks to hard. I am having to pump around the clock to feed him because he just makes me bleed if I nurse. This could be a long 4 months if I have to pump around the clock the whole time but he is worth it. I have never seen an eight month old eat like this kid.

Oh, he has been getting his first tooth for a few weeks now. Must have mommys thick gums. He finally got the slit in the gum last week and the tooth still isn't through. Although the teething made him a little fussy, he is still a very happy baby. He is sweet and snuggly with mommy. He smiles and laughs at everything his brother and sister do. He really LOVES his big bub and sis. But, most of all he LOVES HIS DADDY. Total Daddy's boy. He won't let John out of his sight when he is home. And yes, John eats it up.

I must go to bed now because our princess is turning 4 tomorrow. I will post pictures of her birthday as soon as I get a chance.

2 comments:

The W. D's said...

OH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLE!!! I can't wait to see pic's.

What a cutie Mr. SPencer is! I'm so sorry you have mastitis! I know how it feels. I had to pump too. It was just excruciating! Thanks for the update!!

Miss you guys!

ashleigha said...

It is about time!!!! misss yall

Happy Birthday Annabelle