
This picture is of me pregnant with Annabelle and must be very close to the due date because the Christmas towels are hanging and she was born on December 8th.

This photo is me pregnant with Austin. I was due a few days after this picture was taken.

Please share you thoughts.


3 comments:
Wow! Jen, you look awesome. Definitely, all baby! Okay, please don't kill me.... maybe it is a bigger baby? Your belly looks bigger with Spencer and you still have 7 weeks. Or it is all that water that the doctor says you carry! I will say prayers for you that it is the water. Have you ever had your water break at home??? Let's hope not! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks and feel him moving.
Maybe a little bigger--but looks just like with Annabelle to me! I just remember hanging out when you (we) were this far along before and your belly was out way further than mine!! It's just the cute way you carry. It does look much bigger than with Austin-but he was your first.
one more thought-camera angel can play a huge part. So, the other 2 pic's are straight on and if this one was taken by little man, Austin, it may make belly look bigger? I'd say maybe there's another one hiding in there--but you've had quite a few ultrasounds so I'm sure they would have caught that by now. haha
Post a Comment