Monday, February 16, 2009

So Much To Talk About!!




BIRTHDAY PARTY
We had a fabulous birthday party for Austin and two of his girlfriends at the bowling alley yesterday. Yes, a triparty I guess is what you could call it. I think they all had a blast. Austin said to us at lunch today, My bowling birthday was so much fun!! By the way, I noticed I put the arrows backwards on the lane when we were getting ready to sing Happy Birthday. Luckily, he didn't notice.
FRIENDS
It was a wonderful time for me as my friend Jen and her family stayed two nights with us and the 1st night Jen and I were able to go out to dinner with some girlfriends while the daddy's were kind enough to watch the kids. We had some wonderful Thai food and of course good chat time. We missed our friends who were not able to come but do understand. Did I mention it was Valentine's Day. So, this is the reason some weren't able to join us.
VALENTINES
John and I happened to get each other the same gift this year. He got me a pregnancy massage and I got him a massage. I am so excited to go and get mine. Need to make the appt. before Spencer decides to come out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the background! I am going to copy you and go get it right now. We had a great time, too. I can't wait to meet Spencer!