Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Pic of Belle



I thought Belle looked to cute the other night so I had to take her picture before she could change into jammies. We had a great day yesterday. The kids went to camp from 10-4 and LOVED it. I obviously enjoyed some alone time too. After I picked them up, we went to the park downtown and fed the ducks. The really have fun chasing them. Then it started raining so we had to leave. We had dinner and then went to see Nim's Island at the theater. It was SOOOOOO good. I know I liked it as much as the kids. Well, we are going to walk to downtown so I need to get everything ready. Mommy is going to be broken by the time we get back. It is straight down on the way there and straight up coming back. I am dreading the coming back part. I will take some pics while we are there and of the new stroller before it gets ruined. We have used it everyday and it is already getting dirty. Wish us luck!!!!

1 comment:

ashleigha said...

Where did the baby go?