So we went to this place called Ramba Zamba yesterday. It was so awesome. It is an indoor play park. Well, they have all kinds of blow up things the kids can climb on and slide down and then a huge climbing thing like they have at chuck e cheese but 10 times as big. Go carts, cars, trampolines etc. I think we are going to make it a monthly trip if not every other week. It is still really really cold here so it is great to have somewhere to go that is not outside. Yes, i said COLD in APRIL. I am beginning to think it really doesn't get warm here. Surely some kind of warmth in May. And I mean still in the 30's. We had snow last weekend. But, at this place the kids didn't stop running and playing for 3 hours.
I forgot to say on the last post that the kids have been battling ear infections and Austin had some wetness in one of his lungs. Scary for John and I, but he is fine. He did the nebulizer for 7 days and when I took him for his recheck she said it sounded great. They have finished all medication and hopefully are all better now.
John is doing well, we miss him though. We did find out he will be home a few days earlier than we expected so that is AWESOME!! He is only about 3 hours away. I'll try to add pictures.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment