Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MY BABY STARTED KINDERGARTEN!!







Today was the big day. The day after Labor Day 2009, Austin started Kindergarten. He picked out his own outfit and woke up very happy. I asked him the day before what he wanted me to make him for lunch. He is so funny, he said he wanted lunchmeat rolled up and carrots w/ ranch. So, that is what he got, with a few extra items.
The whole family walked him to school. We got some pictures and he got right into line with his class. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM! I just know he will have a great time. He has a wonderful teacher, and I know he will have a great year.
By the way, mommy didn't shed a tear. I was to excited for him to cry. I don't think it will sink in until I realize what a loooooong day it is. Here are some photos:

2 comments:

The W. D's said...

How cute!! Did he like it??

ashleigha said...

aww...cant believe they are old enough to start school!