Friday, September 18, 2009

Annabelle's Field Trip







Annabelle had a field trip today to the local Domane to see the animals and pick apples. I told her I would go with her but unfortunately her baby brother is sick and the only appt. I could get him was during the same time as the field trip. I was so sad, she had an apple dress and I had already shown her my apple picking shirt. But, when I told her she of course said that it was okay. But, in the next breath she was asking if daddy could go with her. Well, DADDY AGREED! She was so excited. Here are some pictures from there adventure. Oh, and one of Spencer using the nebulizer. So sad, but they said it is just the croup virus. He is okay. A few more days on the machine and the doc also said a lot of time outside in the cold and he should be fine.

1 comment:

The Niemi's said...

Austin you look soooo cute, ready for kindergarten!! i love you! Annabelle, you look beautiful and it looks like you had a great time on your field trip. i love you! And, I LOVE the picture of all three adorable children. i love you all and miss you VERY much!!!