Spencer was 4 months on the 26th. I took him for his check up and everything was great. He was 14 lbs. and 10 oz. I think 25 inches long. He is still a very happy, content and extremely lovable baby. He is belly laughing now and we are loving it. He loves being in his exersaucer/jumper and being entertained by his siblings. Doesn't get enough floor time between his siblings and the dog running around but when he does he loves it. As far as sleep. Well, lets just say it isn't as important to him these days. My nights of 6 to 10 hour stretches are over. It is more like every 2 hours lately. Not to cute if you ask me. But, I still just smile and snuggle him and know with baby #3 to savor every moment. These children are growing up to quickly.
Here is Spencer trying some rice cereal. He likes it but has been using his new skill of blowing bubbles while eating it. He still hasn't mastered the part of actually swallowing the food.

The next 2 photos are of poor Spencer being used as if he were a doll in Annabelle's double doll stroller.


THIS IS MY FAVORITE 4 MONTH PHOTO. HE IS SO STINKIN' ADORABLE!!
2 comments:
oh yes, he is just precious!! i'm sure my little guys and Mr. Spence could get into some good trouble together some day. :-)
I'm right there with you on the sleeping! I feel your pain. But, it really does only last for a season.
Tater Tot is looking mighty cute in Belle's doll stroller. Maybe next time, you'll get your wish and have twins to fill that stroller with. :)
Post a Comment