Thursday, July 9, 2009

Austin's Hair and Pizza night

Austin got his haircut yesterday and I must write about it because we have lived here a year and half and this is probably only the second time we have gotten it right. He made me put it in a mohawk last night. We made our own pizzas for dinner last night and it was a lot of fun! John and I attempted to make a chicken, spinach, red onion pizza with pesto sauce. It turned out great.
Annabelle wants and needs a haircut too. We tried yesterday but they had no appointments. I will post those photos when it finally happens.
Please check out the photos:
This is the new cut and his pizza he made last night in the shape of a heart.

Here is his mohawk. I LOVE IT!!

Spencer and his new best friend dispite my efforts to give him the pacifier.

Belle made her own pizza and she wanted it to be a circle. She did a great job!!

3 comments:

The W. D's said...

so sweet and handsome.
Yes, somehow my boys seem to find their thumbs these days too!! I just can't get the paci there quick enough! ugh! Are we gonna have thumb suckers this go round?

Glad you guys are having fun!! :-)

Lauren Brown said...

love love love these kids!!!

ashleigha said...

Morgan told me to tell you "LEAVE that boy along with his thumb!!!" She said it is the best thing she has ever had