My birthday was WONDERFUL!!! My great friend Barbara started my birthday off right for me. She is a really good friend we know from being stationed together in Korea. You might remember the blog from a few months ago where I posted pictures of the gifts she MADE for the entire family when Spencer was born. Well, she has done it again! She remembered that I always say birthdays are really not celebrated long enough. I tell John that I don't have a birthDAY, I have a birthWEEK. So, sweet Barb, sent me a package which happened to get here a week and a day before my birthday. It had a present for everyday of my birthweek. She left instructions to pick one present to open for everyday of my birthweek. I got so many wonderful gifts. Mostly homemade which is what I LOVE. I love you Barb, thank you for always remembering me and for being such a great friend. WE MISS YOU and can't wait to get both families back together soon.
On the morning of my birthday, my brother was still here and he and Austin made me breakfast in bed to start the day off right. Then, they brought me my gifts in bed also. Thank you to everyone for my wonderful gifts. I loved them all!!! We all got moving after this and I decided that we should go to the zoo. We went to the Opel zoo in Frankfurt and it was wonderful. When we came home I made my favorite dinner(Heavenly Spaghetti) and Bubba, Austin and Annabelle made me a birthday cake. I missed having my sweet husband here for the special day but it turned out to be great anyway. THANK YOU UNCLE BUBBA!!! I will post some pictures tomorrow. Right now we have a very hungry baby.


2 comments:
Gotta love Uncle Bubba! I miss you HS, that stuff rocks!!!! Love all the pictures, but the one that cracks me up the most is the one of bubba and belle and two little ladies beside them...that is us in about 50 years!!!! haha
BTW, I love the coolers on the side of the stroller, you guys sure yall arent from Alabama?
Post a Comment