Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 MONTHS OLD!

Spencer is 2 months old!!! I took him for his check up yesterday and he did great. He was 12 lbs., 22 1/2 inches. 75% weight, 25% height. Believe it or not, his head was not on the larger side. He must not have mommy's big 'ole head. Or else, it just hasn't appeared yet. He received 3 shots and a squirt in the mouth. Poor guy, it is always so sad to watch. Spence really honestly doesn't cry so to see him cry SO HARD really broke my heart. I am trying to think of the latest news about him. Oh, he loves trying to talk, he smiles all the time, still sleeping like an angel. Yesterday, I fed him at 9 and he went to sleep, then when I went to bed at like 11:15he was still sleeping but, I picked him up and fed him. I put him back in his bed and then my alarm woke him up at 6 am. I am just hoping this continues once John gets home and it is not just God giving me some peace while John is away. By the way, 2 days until John gets back. 6 weeks since he has seen this little love muffin. He is going to melt. Oh, I almost forgot. In the last picture you will see Spencers newest accessory. I ordered it online and it is AWESOME!! It is called a WubbaNub. It consists of a stuffed animal with a Soothie pacifier attached to it. He loves it. He can almost push his pacifier back in his mouth by himself now and he has only had it since yesterday afternoon. Here are the many faces of Spencer!! ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

ashleigha said...

I think Spencer is the biggest baby you have had!!! He sure is growing! Sorry about the shots, I dont like them, but I want them healthy:( Looking forward to some homecoming pictures of the family on John!!!

The W. D's said...

OH my--I think he looks JUST LIKE John! Love the smiles! That's always great! AND...I love the jammies! Everytime I go to Target I think about picking something up with that pattern for my boys--so cute!

Massimo said...

spencer is SO cute! i love the airplane jammies! i can't believe how big he is already! belle, you look fabulous in your glasses!!!

Kristina H said...

He's beautiful! I love those pj's and often want to throw them in the cart when I'm at Target! You had Spencer just 4 days before we had Wyatt! All these TFO1 babies being born at once! :) I love the pictures and updates.