I woke up in the middle of the night and my husband wasn't in bed. I got up to see what was wrong and he was out on the couch. He has the stomach flu and BAD. Poor guy is miserable. The kids and I got up this morning and went to the food court for breakfast to try and give him some peace and quiet. We also stopped by the PX to stock up on lysol, hand sanitizer, gatorade and clorox wipes. He is hoping it is just a 24 hour bug. I am going to clean like a madwoman today and hope to save even one of the three of us left from this awful bug. I guess that is what I get for writing that I had been off the "no more vomiting pill" for 5 days on the blog last night. Hopefully we can nurse him back to health and the rest of us be lucky enough to no get it. I know, good luck with that.
The worst part of this is that we had the same thing last year on Halloween. I guess this is just a bad week for us each year. Please say a prayer for our family.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Stay away from me!!! We all shared it with yall last Halloween!!! Hope John feels better soon
Post a Comment