So, they are saying we won't even make it to 40 degrees tomorrow. That is way to cold. Austin's last soccer game is tomorrow night. WE ARE GOING TO FREEZE!!!
Today at school Austin had a Halloween party. It was great. They wore there costumes and there were halloween themed centers for them to enjoy and goody bags, snacks and more. I will post some pics soon.
Belle went to a Pediatric Cardiologist today because we were told last week that she has a heart murmur. First I have to brag about her for a minute. She was an angel. She laid still holding her daddy doll and explaining to it what she was doing during the EKG. Never fussed. Then when the doctor came in she did an ultrasound that lasted at least 20 minutes. Well, Belle still stayed still for that. She just would ask about every 5 minutes if she was being a good girl. The doctor said that Annabelle's heart is fine and that she is a very healthy little girl. She said they call it an innocent murmur and she expects it will go away. This was a German doctor and I loved her. I wish I could go there for all our appointments.
Tonight, we went to John's work. They took all of the planes out of the hangar and put down paper so we could all carve pumpkins together. They had pizza, cake, soda and of course some halloween candy. They even brought the outlines if you wanted for ideas for the pumpkins. What a great time it was. I wish we had thought before to do pumpkin carving as a party. It was really neat to see everyones finished products. I will also post some pictures from this tomorrow.
One more thing, John is feeling much better today. He was able to join us tonight and even had pizza. Still praying the rest of us can avoid this nasty bug.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think pediatrician's get a little crazy with heart murmurs, but better safe than sorry I guess. Thank goodness Belle is healthy, we went through this with Viv and I was nuts until we found out that the murmur was not harmful.
Post a Comment