
Here are some pics of Baby #3. The top pic is of the entire body with the head on the left. It is a profile shot. I just LOVE it! The 2nd one is the same pic just zoomed in. Not as clear. It is so nice to see it moving around in my belly and to know that it is growing as expected. The doctor has moved my due date up to March 17, 2009(St. Patrick's Day) due to the fact that at all three ultrasounds he has measured me ahead of the estimated due date.
My morning sickness is also getting a lot better. Today was the best so far. I have been really tired but the doc said my iron was low and the tiredness might be due to that. I was able to take my prenatal vitamin tonight so that should fix the iron problem.
Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy the photos!!!


2 comments:
Our little one's look so much alike!! haha :-) Oh, but it is just so miraculous and amazing to see them moving around, isn't it? Now, we're only due 4 days apart!! However, doc. said he'd be happy if I went to 35 weeks--my goal is 38. We'll see. Take care and I'm so glad you are feeling better!
Cute pictures...I love ultrasound photos.
Post a Comment