Thursday, September 18, 2008

Austin's 1st Soccer Game






Austin had his 1st soccer game for this season on Monday night. He did awesome, he scored 7 goals!!!! He ran to me after each one with the biggest grin yelling how many goals he had scored up to that point. Here are some pictures.
His sweet baby sister was there cheering him along the whole time. She kept screaming GO AUSTIN!! She was so proud of him. I can't wait until they can both play this Winter/Spring. How fun.

4 comments:

The W. D's said...

I can not believe how bundled up everyone is!! Is your summer already over and Fall weather setting in?

ashleigha said...

he looks like a big boy!!! miss yall

Jennifer said...

I love your pumpkins!

We 4 King said...

holy quacamoley! Ha..i know..i cant spell..He's huge!! And 5?? Good greif!! You guys all look great and Jen im so happy u are on your 3rd. Belle is beautiful and I did meet her but left i think when she was about 3 months or so.It was so good to hear from you!! god bless u guys!! xoxox luv patti