Wednesday, June 11, 2008

NEW VIDEOS!!

If you click on the video link on the right, I have uploaded some new videos from the festival this past Saturday. There are some cute ones of the kids chasing the ducks and one of Belle running through a mud puddle. At the end of the video of Belle you will here me calling John over. I wish I would have left the camera on because he flipped out. He wasn't aware that I had an extra outfit including shoes for her in the bag. He looked over and said "JENNIFER what are you doing? Do you see your daughter? All three of us girls were hysterical b/c we set him up and were right on key with what he would do and say. He took her over to the lake and washed her feet off. It was pretty funny. There is also a video of us squeezing underneath umbrellas trying to get out of a hail storm. We walked downtown for the festival and so we didn't have cars to get home. So, we were hiding until it stopped. We were 2 to 3 miles from home at the time and going home is uphill. Well, the hailstorm stopped but about 2 hours later a big thunderstorm rushed in and it wasn't going anywhere. So, we all booked it home as quickly as we could. It was a blast, we were soaked from head to toe but actually had a great time. I luckily had my plastic cover for the new stroller so Belle and my friends newborn were in my stroller covered up. Okay that is all for now. Hope everyone is doing great!!! We miss all of you!! Oh,by the way, WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR VISITORS. I think we are going to make a deadline and no visitors after the deadline has been crossed. HA, I am so very funny.

2 comments:

ashleigha said...

Somehow I knew you would pick the airplane( or hairpain what Garrett calls it) blog. I am glad you got a cute blog too. Those videos are too funny. I bet john did flip out...who does he think we are...taking kids somewhere without extra outfits..whatever!!!

Unknown said...

I love the comment, "But there is beer here, so all is well." Love you and miss you!!