Friday, June 27, 2008

Busy Friday!!






We had a "berry" busy Friday. We took the kids Strawberry picking!! It was so neat. I have only done this once before and it was a first for the kids. The other pictures I am posting are of Flippy's birthday. Flippy is Austin's bunny he bought when we went to the Frankfurt Zoo. My friend Jen made a cake and asked told him she made Flippy's birthday cake. He was so excited. So we had a celebration, of course. The rest of the pictures are of Annabelle's room. It is still a work in progress but i got her pictures in the mail and hung them and she is so excited about it. But, she is most excited about the flower light on the wall.

2 comments:

ashleigha said...

I love those pictures! They are too cute. Tell Flippy happy Birthday! I will look for you some stencils when I head to WM tomorrow.

Keesee said...

Belle's room is so cute! I love the picture of her in black and white, do you have that on your computer you can send me?? love you Jen