Friday, January 11, 2008

We Made It!!

Well, we made it!!! We are finally in Germany and getting over our jet lag. It is taking longer than I expected but we are almost over it. I really think we are going to love it here! We found our apartment and should move in this coming week. We are very pleased because it was just renovated so it is like moving into a brand new apartment. It is very very clean!! The only downside is that it is on the 3rd floor. But, that just means mommy will get that firm gluteus maximus I have always wanted. We also found out that my van is here and we should have it on Monday or Tuesday. So, things are falling into place very nicely so far.
The kids are doing great and were awesome on the flights over. For the long flight they both slept the whole time. Harley was also a trooper. She made it and is doing awesome.
Well, we are going to try and see the area tomorrow so I will take some pictures. I will post them tomorrow.

3 comments:

G Niemi said...

Hey!!!! This is a great idea! I'm glad to hear everything is coming together. I miss you very very much! I look up flights everyday. Give my babies kisses and tell them I love them. Can't wait to see some pictures. I love you!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ashley said...

I am so glad that you guys made it safe to Germany. We miss you guys back at home. Give me a call when you get settled in. I don't know the time difference or when your 407 number will be connected. Keep us all updated! Love you guys and miss you!
Ashley

Unknown said...

Love the blog!! What a great idea! Post pictures soon! Lots of love! Hugs and Kisses, Snowbaby