JOHN IS HOME, AUSTIN GRADUATED FROM KINDERGARTEN AND ANNABELLE AND AUSTIN HAD THERE LAST SOCCER GAME.
First, John came home a week ago and it has been awesome. We picked him up and I had dressed all the kids in green thinking I could get a cute picture of them with John. He walks out to the car and is wearing a green polo. The kids were laughing so hard because on the way there I said to them, wouldn't it be crazy if daddy was wearing green like all three of you? Ha. Well, I had to make a lasting memory for his arrival and proceeded to fall out of the van into the road on my bottom. True story! How embarrassing. Thank goodness the man loves me so much. It sure did make us laugh really hard. Just thankful a car wasn't coming at that moment or it would have been horrible.
We had a busy day that day. I hadn't planned anything thinking he would want to come home and get some rest. Nope. We went straight to get him a haircut, then came home, packed a picnic and at it out at the park, played some basketball, lounged on the picnic blanket with the new baby, took the kids to a movie, came home and barbequed and FINALLY went to bed.
NEXT, AUSTIN GRADUATED FROM PRESCHOOL. It was adorable. He was right in the center of the group and even called out to start the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. We were so proud of him for that because he doesn't like the spotlight at all. He gets very uncomfortable. I will post the videos of him getting his "diploma".
THEN,THE LAST SOCCER GAME FOR THIS SEASON. The last game was Friday night. Annabelle wasn't really "in the mood" to play much. She did get out there a few times because we promised she could go to ROBBIE'S house afterwards for the end of the season barbeque if she played. Austin played awesome. That kid really gets the game. He is so funny to watch because he is soooo serious. All business. He went down in the last few minutes of the game and really scared me. I honestly thought the kid wrecked his knee. He was running after another kid who was on a breakaway and when he got close he kicked his foot across in front of the other boy and kicked the ball out(AWESOME PLAY I MUST SAY). But, when he did he went down with his knee sideways and the other boy landed on it. It looked really bad and then when he got up he fell. He then tried to get up again and his little leg just kept giving out on him. He just kept trying and trying. IT WAS KILLING ME. John grabbed him and after some ice and rest he was fine. He has some impressive bruises on his shin that look like they are from the bottom of the boys cleats. Wierd because he did have his shinguards on.
I also signed Annabelle up for Fairy Tale Camp. So, I will be updating on that as soon as it starts.


1 comment:
Awwww....love the family picture...Glad yall are back together...these separations are no fun!!! Miss yall
Post a Comment