Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter!!!

The Bart Family had a wonderful Easter. Here are some pics of the day. John's mom came on Thursday and is finally getting used to the time change. She had a hard time adjusting because she kept napping in the evening. But, seems to be much better now.

Spencer is getting bigger everyday. I just can't get enough of him and neither can the kids. They are constantly wanting to hug and kiss him and hold him too. Poor John gets him only a tiny amount each night because he is gone at work all day and then there are two others who want his attention. So, he gets him after tehy go to bed.
This is a picture of Spencer with his favorite thing. It is one of the bears the kids gave him when they came to the hospital. When he holds it


The Easter Bunny cake I make each year. This year I handed the decorating over to the kids. I think they did a great job.




Watching their egg change colors

Other news is that Spencer went for his 2 week check up last Thursday and was up to 8 lbs. 9.6 oz. His birth weight was 7 lbs. 13 oz. The boy had gained almost a lb. MERCY!! He is doing great and still sleeping like a champ. Did I mention how much I LOVE this little man?
Austin and Annabelle are doing great in school. They are really thriving. I have a conference on Wed. to hear about how Annabelle is doing. I will update when this is complete. Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

The W. D's said...

see...this is why you need TWO at a time-there's always someone needing to be held! haha. That's what we joked about after they were first born. My mom said she never had to fight to hold a baby :-) In fact, I was just telling Wes today how great it is what he's home b/c he can Bjorn one baby and I can wrap the other! quiet!!