Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Ball

Tonight is our Formal Winter Ball for John's Batallion. But, he has gone solo. We had already purchased tickets for both of us, ordered our dinners, gotten a babysitter, found a great prego dress for me, got my hair highlighted and all. But, as most parents know, children seem to get sick at these times. Annabelle is really sick AGAIN. I feel like since we moved here the child has been sick nonstop(which was in January). But, I realize now that she also has started school for the first time and this is usually what happens. I just can't wait for her to be healthy for an extended period of time. It will be nice.
Anyways, Austin, Belle and I all woke up from a nap on the couch as John walked upstairs to the living room. Annabelle looked up and said, "Oh, my dad just looks SO handsome." He was standing there in his dress blues which IS so very, very handsome. She jumped up and disappeared into her room. I knew exactly what she was doing. She put on her dressiest dress and came out for a picture with her daddy. So, that is the last picture you will see. Please excuse the hair, she just woke up. The first one is of her in that dress by herself. Then Austin wanted his Christmas outfit on, this is the picture of him. The next one is of Belle asleep in the car, I just thought is was cute.
ENJOY!!!




2 comments:

ashleigha said...

That is the sweetest picture! Sorry to hear she is sick. We too are sick. We All went to the Dr. came home with lots of antibiotics, cough syrup, and other lovely meds. I hope we can all be well for Christmas....which will be a miracle

Cramer Vaughan said...

John looks very handsome!!! I cannot believe how good austin looks and how big belle is since I saw them in orlando! I can't wait to see yall at snows wedding. Love and miss yall
Cramer