Boy have we had the time of our lives!!! We went to Garmisch for the long weekend. I have never been anywhere so beautiful in my life. I was begging John to find a way to be stationed down there. We were busy busy the whole time we were there. We saw some castles, went to a lake, saw the Olympic Stadium, went toboganing, hiked to a Gorge and thru it, saw the Soldier Show put on by the Army, a Memorial Day party(but Saturday night), did some swimming, and even managed to hit the zoo in Munich on the way home. As I said, busy busy. But, it was spread out in a way that it was very enjoyable the whole time.
So, I must share one of my favorite moments real quick. When we did the tobogan, they had a sign that children must be at least 3 to ride. Well, Annabelle was wanting to go really bad. We decided that we would let her go. I sat her between my legs and up we went, click, click, click(did I mention straight up the mountain). I was so nervous. Well, we get to the top and get around the first corner and she yells out whooo hooooo!!! Then, the next turn comes and she turns back to me and yells as loud as she can, FASTER MOMMY, FASTER!!! I believe we have a wild one on our hands. We are in trouble.
For those who don't know, we ended up in the emergency room the evening before we left for the trip. Austin was dropped by a friend on his head the Friday before and had a nice goose egg. We iced, watched eyes, watched for vomiting and kept him up til midnight. No problems. Was healing nicely. Then Thursday, all the sudden it popped back out and he was just sitting on the couch with his friend playing Wii. Scared us to death, so after a trip to the emergency room we found out he was fine. Well, lil sis must have felt bad for him because she tried to run with the big kids last night and fell on her face on the concrete and has a matching egg in the same spot. Unbelievable. My poor babies.
I will post some pictures. Hope you are all doing well.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment